CUSTOMS UNION CERTIFICATE OF STATE REGISTRATION (CSR) AND EXPERT OPINION IN RUSSIA
Products That Have to Be Registered in Customs Union According to Unified Sanitary, Epidemiological and Hygienic Requirements:
- Female sanitary pads and tampons
- Toilet paper, towels, handkerchiefs, sheets
- Paper napkins or facial cosmetic tissues, tablecloths
- Water heaters, boilers, kettles, mugs
- Tableware and products which are in contact with food
- Pipes and fittings for industrial and drinking water supply
- Non-freezing winter washer fluids, windshield wipers, anti-fog agents
- Pumps, automatic pumping units
- Filtering fabrics, paper and cardboard used for contact with food
- Reservoirs, cisterns and water tanks
- Solvents and paint thinners
- Finishing agents, dye carriers to accelerate the dyeing or fixing of dyestuffs
- Cleaning pastes, powders and other cleaning products
- Varnishes, paints, enamels
- Deodorants and fragrances of premises
- Sealants, mastics, putties
- Pigments, dyes and other colorants
- Organic сhemical сompounds
Registration Procedure for Customs Union Certificate of State Registration:
- Receiving a request from a client
- Product breakdown and determination of registration conditions
- Signing of a contract with specific contract time and cost of work
- Registration of an application and preparation of necessary documents
- Sampling and testing
- Negotiation of a CU CSR draft
- Registration of permit document with inclusion into official register
- Sending of original documents to a customer by a courier service
Who Have to Take Action and Register a CU Certificate of State Registration (CSR)?
- Importer to the Customs Union (supplier)
NOTICE: Controlled products are allowed to be imported and sold on the territory of the Customs Union only after the moment they are registered according to unified sanitary, epidemiological and hygenic requirements or certified according to the requirements of Customs Union Technical Regualtions. Products that have passed the registration procedure receive a CU Certificate of State Registration (CSR), and after that they can be sold on the territory of the Customs Union.
Price for registration of a Customs Union Certificate of State Registration – starting from 430 Euro.
Processing time – 10 business days or more
CU CSR + certificate/declaration of conformity:
Some types of products have to be registered not only with a CU Certificate of State Registration but also with a CU TR certificate or declaration. In this case, first of all a CU CSR needs to be issued and afterwards – a CU TR certificate or declaration.
It is impossible to issue a CU TR certificate or declaration of conformity without a CU Certificate of State Registration.
Do you need a Customs Union Certificate of State Registration?
Don't know what to begin with?
List of Required Documents:
- Technical conditions or GOST
- Specifications, formulations, composition
- Label and packaging layouts
- Safety Data Sheets, MSDS
- Quality documents
- Copies of a company statutory documents
Rospotrebnadzor Expert Opinion
Rospotrebnadzor expert opinion is a kind of voluntary document confirming the safety of products in terms of sanitary, epidemiological and hygienic requirements. Expert opinion, as an additional quality guarantee, may be required to participate in tenders and is an excellent advantage over your competitors.
Price for issuing of an expert opinion – upon request
Processing time – 5 business days or more
NOTICE: Expert opinion is not a mandatory document and cannot a substitute for a CU Certificate of State Registration.
Validity period of a Certificate of State Registration
Validity period of a Certificate of State Registration (CSR) is not limited. CSR is valid indefinitely until some changes are made in legislative acts.
Sanitary-epidemiological Certificate or Certificate of state registration?
Starting from July 1 of 2010 Sanitary-Epidemiological Conclusion (SEC) ceased to exist. State registration process replaced the Hygienic Certificates. Nowadays a Certificate of State Registration (CSR) is issued for controlled products in the field of sanitary measures.
What is the purpose of a Certificate of State Registration?
Certificate of State Registration confirms the safety of certain types of products that can have harmful effects on person’s life and health.
Technical Regulations of the Customs Union according to which a CSR is required
CU TR No. 009/2011 “On Safety of Perfume and Cosmetic Products”:
- Cosmetic products for children
- Cosmetic tattooing, peels
- Skin whitening products
CU TR No. 007/2011 “On Safety of Products Intended for Children and Adolescents”:
- Nipples, pacifiers
- First layer clothing for children under 3 years old
- Bathing products for children under 3 years old
- Tableware and cutlery for children under 3 years old
- Toothbrushes, massagers for children under 3 years old
CU TR No. 021/2011 “On Food Safety”:
- Baby foods
- Sport nutrition
- Biologically active food additives (BAA)
Which state body registers CSR for products in Russia?
The Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare (Rospotrebnadzor) is responsible for the State registration of controlled products in Russia.
Is it possible to issue a Certificate of State Registration in another country of Eurasian Economic Union (Customs Union)?
The manufacturer (supplier) has the right to go through the procedure of products state registration in any country of the Eurasian Economic Union (Customs Union).
In which countries a Certificate of State Registration is valid?
Certificates of State registration (CSR), issued in one of the member states of the Customs Union, are valid in all of the member states of the Customs Union (on the territory of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan).
Is it possible not to issue a Certificate of State Registration?
State registration with the following acquisition of the Certificate of State Registration (CSR) is a mandatory procedure for the following products:
- Products listed in the Customs Union Technical Regulations
- Products included in the second section of the list of goods, according to the unified sanitary-epidemiological and hygienic requirements
Make sure you begin to work on registration of a new CU CSR in advance!
We can always postpone document printout, but we will not be able to speed up testing of samples
By becoming our clients, you will always be up to date with current industry news
We will remind you in advance if your permit documents expire soon
Our representative in Italy and Germany
Address: 40010 Bologna, Italy
Phone number: +39 339 245 77 31