EAC CERTIFICATION OF LUBRICANTS, OILS AND SPECIAL LIQUIDS FOR RUSSIA
REGISTRATION OF CU TR 030/2012 DECLARATIONS OF CONFORMITY
Following Products Have to be Certified According to the CU TR No. 030/2012 in Russia
Organic lubricant oils:
– universal motor oils, carburetor oils, diesel oils, oils for aviation piston engines,
– transmission oils,
– hydraulic oils,
– industrial oils,
– compressor oils,
– turbine oils,
– anticorrosive oils,
– basic oils.
Plastic lubricants (grease)
– cooling liquids,
– brake fluids.
Lubricants, oils and special fluids:
– supplied under a contract with the Ministry of Defence,
– for export outside the territory of the Customs Union,
– being stored in organizations that ensure the preservation of the state material reserve,
– obtained as a result of high-temperature distillation of coal tar,
– used for manufacturing of perfumes and cosmetics, medical products and medicines.
Vegetable and animal oils
Price for registration of a CU TR declaration – upon request
Processing time – 2 business days or more
Maximum validity period of declarations of conformity – 3 years
NOTICE: When registration process is complete, we recommend you to receive a CU TR declaration together with test reports. This will help you to avoid unnecessary questions or fines when considering claims from consumers or during supervisory bodies inspection.
Who Can Register a CU TR (EAC) Declaration of Conformity for lubricants, oils and special liquids in Russia?
- Importer to the Customs Union (supplier)
NOTICE: Lubricants, oils and special liquids are allowed to be imported and sold on the territory of the Customs Union only after the moment they are certified according to the requirements of CU TR No. 030/2012. Products that have passed the registration procedure receive a CU TR declaration of conformity, they also have to be marked with the EAC compliance sign and after that they can be sold on the territory of the Customs Union.
- Receiving a request from a client
- Product breakdown and determination of certification conditions
- Signing of a contract with specific contract time and cost of work
- Registration of an application and preparation of documents
- Formation of evidence materials
- Negotiation of a declaration draft
- Registration of a declaration with inclusion into FSA Register
- Sending of documents to a customer by a courier service
- Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Quality passport
- TU or GOST (for Russian manufacturers)
- Registration documents of an applicant
- Contract with the representative company (for foreign manufacturers)
- Certificate of quality management system (if appropriate)
- Shipping documentation (for a single batch of products)
Features of Issuing CU TR Declarations of Conformity According to CU TR No. 030/2012
Content of quality passport
- name, brand and product designation;
- name of the manufacturer (or representative company authorized by the manufacturer) its trademark, location, contacts;
- normative values of safety performance indicators and actual test results;
- designation of the document in accordance with which the products are produced (if there is any);
- normative values of production indicators, established by the normative document, in accordance with which the products are manufactured, and the actual test results;
- shelf life and storage conditions;
- date of manufacturing (month, year);
- batch number;
- passport number;
- signature of a person who issued a passport.
Labeling of oils, lubricants and special liquids
The lable have to include the following information:
- name and location (legal address, including country) of a manufacturer, its trademark (if there is any);
- name, brand designation and product designation;
- designation of a document in accordance with which a product is made (if there is any);
- shelf life and storage conditions;
- date of manufacturing;
- batch number;
- identification bar code(if appropriate).
Products that can have harmful effects on human health, the environment, or have fire hazard properties, must have an appropriate warning label.
Is it possible to issue a CU TR declaration with a manufacturer as an applicant company?
Applicant in a declaration of conformity can be either a manufacturer of product, or its official representative company on the territory of the Customs Union. If a manufacturer is a foreign company, then registration is possible only for the representative company on the territory of the Customs Union. This representative company will be indicated in the “Applicant” column of a certificate and will be responsible for products quality on the territory of the Customs Union.
Schemes of conformity declaring according to CU TR No. 030/2012
1d – for serially produced products
2d – for a single batch of products
In which countries a CU TR declaration is valid?
CU TR Declarations of conformity, issued in one of the member states of the Customs Union, are valid in all of the member states of the Customs Union (on the territory of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan).
Is it possible to verify authenticity of a declaration?
Information on registration of CU TR declarations must submitted to the Register of the Federal Service of Accreditation (Rosakkreditatsiya).
If there is no information about a declaration in the Register, then this document is invalid and its use is prohibited.
Make sure you begin to work on registration of a new declaration in advance!
We can always postpone document printout, but we will not be able to speed up testing of samples
By becoming our clients, you will always be up to date with current industry news
We will remind you in advance if your CU TR declarations expire soon
Address: Business Park Greenwood – 143441,
Moscow region, Krasnogorsk district,
Putilkovo, 72 km. MKAD, bldg. 19
Business hours: Mon.-Fri., 09:00-18:00 (UTC +3)
Phone number: +7 495 744 77 14
Our representative in Italy and Germany
Address: 40010 Bologna, Italy
Phone number: +39 339 245 77 31