CERTIFICATION OF MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT FOR EXPORT TO RUSSIA
REGISTRATION OF CU TR 010/2011 CERTIFICATES AND DECLARATIONS
Following Machinery and Equipment Have to be Certified According to CU TR No. 010 in Russia
- Garage equipment for motor vehicles (diagnostic equipment, tire changers, lifts, jacks, carwashes, etc.)
- Mechanized tools, including electric ones (wrenches, grinders, drills, screwdrivers, jigsaws, punchers, perforators, saws, pruners, staplers, hand machines)
- Technological equipment for trading companies, public catering companies and food processing enterprises: bakery ovens, confectionery ovens; show-windows, refrigerators, freezers; marmites; stoves; ice makers, frying machines, vegetable cutters, dishwashers, vacuum packaging machines, refrigeration equipment (monoblocks, split systems)
- Mechanized small-scale tools for lawn-and-garden and forestry use, including electric ones (trimmers, motor cultivators, sprayers, lawn mowers, leaf blowers, aerators, brush cutters)
- Woodworking machines for home use
- Carrying and lifting equipment, hoisting cranes
- Ventilation and dust suppression equipment: mine fans; dust collection and dust suppression equipment; oxygen compressors.
- Agricultural machines (combines, mowers, seeders, sprayers, motor cultivators, cultivators, spreaders, crushing machines, plows, harrows).
- Machines for livestock farming, poultry farming and fodder production (milking stations and apparatuses, automatic drinking bowls, feeders and feeding systems, manure removal systems, pasteurizers, incubators, granulators, fodder shredders, mixers, grain crushers, agitators).
- Technological equipment for logging, timber yards and timber rafting: gasoline-powered and chain electric saws.
- Equipment for overburden operations and cleaning works and fastening of mine workings: cleaning combines; mechanized systems; pneumatic tools.
- Equipment for drilling of mine workings: coal and rock heading machines; metal timbering for preparatory workings.
- The equipment of mine lifts and mine transport: mining scraper сonveyors and belt conveyors; winches for mines and mining.
- Equipment for drilling boreholes, equipment for charging and blasting of blastholes: pneumatic perforators (hammer drills); air hammers; machines for drilling wells in mining industry; drilling rigs.
- Swampmobiles, marsh buggies, snowmobiles and its trailers.
- Wheeled vehicles
- Marine and river ships and vehicles
- Aircraft and spacecraft
- Railway rolling stock and hardware
- Armament and military equipment
- Agricultural and forestry tractors and trailers
- Drilling platforms
- Machines and equipment:
- – which are related to ensuring the integrity and stability of communication networks operation and use of the radio-frequency spectrum;
– which are used for medical purposes and used in direct contact with a patient (X-ray, diagnostic, therapeutic, orthopedic, dental, surgical equipment);
– which are specially designed for use in the field of atomic energy;
– which are intended for use by persons with disabilities.
- Pumping equipment (pumps, pumping units)
- Industrial ventilators
- Industrial air conditioners
- Air heaters and air coolers
- Industrial valves
- Machinery and equipment for public utilities
- Tools for lifting operations
- Equipment and machinery for construction
- Technological equipment:
- – for light industry
– for textile industry
– for food, dairy and meat, fishing industries
– for flour-and-cereals industry, provender milling and elevator industry
– for mercantile businesses, catering and food processing units
– for production of chemical fibers, fiberglass and asbestos fibers
– for foundry engineering
– and equipment for putting of paint and varnish coatings on engineering products
– for logging, timber yards and rafting of timber
– for peat industry
– for glass, porcelain, faience and cable industry
- Turbines and gas turbine machinery
- Diesel generators
- Metal-working machines, forge-and-press machines
- Industrial railless floor transport
- Road machines, equipment for preparation of building mixtures
- Industrial equipment:
- – for preparation and purification of drinking water
– chemical, oil and gas processing
– for processing of polymeric materials
– cryogenic, compressor, refrigerating, autogenous, gas-cleaning
– for gas flame treatment of metals and metallization of products
– gas-cleaning and dust-collecting
– pulp and paper, paper making
– oilfield, drilling geological survey
– for liquid ammonia
– for welding and gas-thermal spraying
– for dry cleaning and dyeing of clothes and household products
- Heavy-duty machines.
- Crushers, conveyors.
- Electric tackle hoists and chain hoists.
- Equipment for building materials industry.
- Industrial tractors, forklift trucks.
- Bicycles (except intended for children).
- Machines for earthmoving, land reclamation, development and maintenance of quarries.
- Heating boilers operating on liquid and solid fuels.
- Gas burners and combined burners (except for block ones), operating on liquid fuel, mountable, intended for use in technological processes at industrial plants.
- Devices for water and air heating, operating on liquid and solid fuels.
- Cutters, including insert cutters; disk saws; grinding wheels; grinding belts; disk grinders.
- Hand tools with insulating handles for operation in electrical installations with voltages up to 1000 V.
Price for registration of a CU TR certificate – upon request
Price for registration of a CU TR declaration – upon request
Processing time – 3 business days or more
Maximum validity period of certificates is 5 years
NOTICE: When registration process is complete, we recommend you to receive a CU TR declaration / certificate together with test reports. This will help you to avoid unnecessary questions or fines when considering claims from consumers or during supervisory bodies inspection.
Who Can Register a CU TR (EAC) certificate for machinery and equipment in Russia?
- Importer to the Customs Union (supplier)
NOTICE: Machines and equipment are allowed to be imported and sold on the territory of the Customs Union only after the moment they are certified according to the requirements of CU TR No. 010/2011. Products that have passed the registration procedure receive a CU TR certificate or declaration of conformity, they also have to be marked with the EAC compliance sign and after that they can be sold on the territory of the Customs Union.
- Receiving a request from a client
- Product breakdown and determination of certification conditions
- Signing of a contract with specific contract time and cost of work
- Registration of an application and preparation of documents
- Formation of evidence materials
- Negotiation of a certificate draft
- Registration of a certificate with inclusion into FSA Register
- Sending of documents to a customer by a courier service
- Manual, passport
- Safety Rationale
- TU or GOST (for Russian manufacturers)
- Registration documents of an applicant
- Contract with the representative company (for a foreign manufacturer)
- Certificate of quality management system (if appropriate)
- Shipping documentation (for a single batch of products)
Certificate of type, declaration of conformity according to 5d scheme
Scheme 5d is used for machines or equipment:
– used at hazardous production facilities,
– if it is not possible to perform tests in full before installing devices on site,
– when products are innovative.
- Certification body conducts type examination that include examination of submitted documents and testing of a sample or testing of significant (critical) components of machinery or equipment.
- With a positive result of type examination certification body issues a certificate of type.
- Declarations of conformity according to the scheme 5d are issued on the basis of a certificate of type
NOTICE: certificate of type is an integral part of a declaration of conformity and is an evidence of products’ conformity to the requirements of CU TR No. 010/2011.
Features of Issuing CU TR 010 Certificates and Declarations of Conformity for Machines and Equipment
What is Safety Rationale?
Safety Rationale is a document containing a risk analysis, as well as information from design, operational, technological documentation on the minimum necessary safety measures, which is accompanying machines and (or) equipment at all stages of their life cycle and is supplemented with information on the results of risk assessment at the operational stage after major repairs of machines or equipment.
Requirements for manual/working instructions content
Manual/working instructions have to contain:
– information on design, principle of operation, characteristics (properties);
– instructions for installation or assembly, adjustment, maintenance and repair;
– instructions for use and safety measures to be observed during operation, including commissioning, intended use, maintenance, all types of repairs, periodic diagnosis, testing, transportation, packaging, preservation and storage conditions;
– designated indicators (designated shelf life, assigned lifetime and / or operation life), depending on design features. After expiration of the assigned indicators (designated resource, storage period, service life), the machine and / or equipment is withdrawn from service and a decision is made to send them for repair, for disposal, for inspection and for establishing new assigned indicators (designated resource, shelf life, service life);
– a list of critical failures, possible erroneous actions of personnel that lead to an incident or accident;
– required actions of personnel in the event of an incident, a critical failure or an accident;
– criteria for limiting states;
– instructions for decommissioning and disposal;
– information on qualifications of the maintenance staff;
– in case if the machine and / or equipment are intended for use by non-professional users, the manual/working instructions should take into account knowledge, skills and experience of such users;
– information about the manufacturer, including name, business address and contact details. For foreign manufacturers, it is also necessary to indicate information about the representative company on the territory of the Customs union (Authorized company).
Labeling of machinery and equipment
- The machine or equipment must have clear and indelible warning labels or danger signs
- The machine or equipment must have a clearly distinguishable clear and indelible identification inscription containing:
- the name of the manufacturer and its trademark;
- name or designation of the machine or equipment (type, brand, model);
- month and year of manufacture;
- marking with a single product circulation mark (EAC) on the market of the Customs Union member states.
If this information can not be applied to a machine or equipment, then it can only be listed in the accompanying documentation (manual / operating instruction).
Components and spare parts for machinery and equipment
Components and spare parts used for repair and maintenance are not subject to mandatory confirmation of compliance according to CU TR No. 010/2011. Provided that the machines or equipment for which they are intended have passed the procedure of mandatory certification or declaration.
In which countries a CU TR certificate is vallid?
CU TR certificates of conformity, issued in one of the member states of the Customs Union, are valid in all of the member states of the Customs Union
For example: a CU TR certificate issued in Russia will be valid on the territory of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan.
Is it possible to issue a CU TR certificate with manufacturer as an applicant company?
Applicant in a certificate of conformity can be either a manufacturer of product, or its official representative company on the territory of the Customs Union. If a manufacturer is a foreign company, then registration is possible only for the representative company on the territory of the Customs Union. This representative company will be indicated in the “Applicant” column of a certificate and will be responsible for products quality on the territory of the Customs Union.
Information on packaging of machinery or equipment
It is necessary to indicate the following information on packaging of machines or equipment:
– name and trademark of the manufacturer,
– name and designation of a machine or equipment, including type, make, model, nomenclature article.
In what form the inspection control of certified products is carried out?
Inspection control is carried out by testing product samples or by factory inspection.
Make sure you begin to work on registration of a new declaration or certificate in advance!
We can always postpone document printout, but we will not be able to speed up testing of samples
By becoming our clients, you will always be up to date with current industry news
We will remind you in advance if your declarations or certificates expire soon
Our representative in Italy and Germany
Address: 40010 Bologna, Italy
Phone number: +39 339 245 77 31